Friday, September 13, 2013

Getting wet.

Woke to a wet, gray day.


It rained all night again. In fact, it sounded like it was pouring, as it steadily and heartily bounced off our bedroom "windows."


Chicken yard this morning.


So, this morning we let the two very wet llama girls back into the barn with the boys. I'm thinking with this weather, they will stay close and not attempt to walk through wires. We closed them off into the small paddock next to the barn anyway.

Everything is soaking wet. But, at least we have not gotten the flooding my mother is getting in Colorado Springs.


Driveway this morning.


I AM thankful for the water, I really am. But when our neighbor showed up at our door to inform us that we get water today, all I could think was "Are you kidding me?"


Waterday! Tarp barrier ready to divert to the trees.

So we've diverted the ditches into the landlords' plantings of trees, and we are off to town to do our grocery shopping. When we get back, I guess we will try to flood the fields. Comical.



No comments:

Post a Comment